Access this special content-rich class
Taught and Presented by
Meggin McIntosh, PhD
The PhD of ProductivityTM
- Do you feel overwhelmed when you look at your calendar?
- Is there a sense of despair when you think about your schedule and your to-do list?
- Are you announcing to the Universe that you have no more room for opportunities?
- Are you ready for a sense of control over your schedule and your to-do’s?
“I would recommend the Just Whelmed Calendar webinar because soo many need this class!”
~Cathy Arther-Fredericksen, WI
In this friendly and focused webinar, taught by someone who has spent over 20 years teaching and learning about planners, you will learn:
- How to visualize and manipulate your monthly calendar like a storyboard;
- How to protect your time, energy, and attention so that you feel ‘just whelmed’ instead of overwhelmed;
- How to set up your weekly planner (calendar and to-do list) so that it feels open and inviting instead of constrained and oppressive;
- And more, of course!
This 90-minute class is only $49 and if you are part of the Just Whelmed Wee Workshop group, you will receive this as a FREE benefit. To learn more about and become part of our group, access the information here.
Note: Group pricing is available. Find out more.
“I love the handouts and the ability to record the class. Meggin’s teaching style is direct and thorough. She teaches what she preaches.”
~Karen Martin, MI
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- A digital download of the class so you can listen as many times as you need to and want to while reinforcing the strategies you learn;
- A handout packet to accompany the recording and use while you are listening and learning;
- And more, of course!
You’ll be taken to my secure shopping cart and once you check out, your order will be acknowledged immediately by email.
“I would absolutely recommend this class. This was the first training that I’ve participated in that I really received a lot of great tools. I have already started implementing the ideas into my daily schedule!”
~Heidi Allstead, Incline Village, NV
About the Presenter
Meggin McIntosh, Ph.D., known as “The Ph.D. of Productivity™” is a former teacher, university professor, and director of her university’s Excellence in Teaching Program. She is currently (and happily) the president of Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. and says,
“I have been a planner hound for well over 20 years. I have tried and used nearly every one of the major planning systems. Lately – I realized I needed something different and created a “just whelmed” planner for myself. As I’ve shared it with others, they have asked, “How can we get that?”
Access this class today to learn how to give yourself a life of grace, space, and pace.”
“I love her classes. Meggin is straightforward, knowledgeable and FUN!”
~Melanie Peck, Reno, NV